Sunday 2 March 2014

Dungareeee.....









Hat: River Island
Jumper: Ebay
Dungarees: TopShop
Necklace: H&M                                                                 


I have always wanted dungarees and I've finally found some really nice, soft and very light ones from TopShop. Their lightness makes them great for the summer but they can also be worn when colder, all that is needed is a jumper.
I just realised that I have forgotten to take a pic of my shoes...sorry... They are dark blue, suede, platform sneakers which I bought on a holiday in Bordeaux. I was surprised to find that they were the exact same colour as the dungarees and once I had added the red socks it all made sense.
The shoes, by the way, can be worn with a lot of different outfits and they can make every "just-woke-up-can't-be-bothered" outfit look stylish and cool. Since they are sneakers (really) one never looks over-dressed when rocking them around town.
I will deffo be wearing the dungarees and the shoes a loooot more this summer...I so cant wait for the summer...

Before I move on to other things, I also want to apologize for the pics. I was trying to play around with my new phone and was unaware that I was compromising the quality of the pics.

No comments: