Saturday 8 March 2014

Rippers with Boots...

 

 
 



Jacket: Camden
Top: H&M
Jeans: Top Shop
Boots: Ebay
Bag: Pull & Bear
Choker: Ebay
Rings: H&M
Shades: V-Festival

Today, we decided to stroll to Covent Garden for a snog frozen yogurt (I loooove frozen yogurt) and because we knew how much fun it would be we took my two pugs (Rupert and Betty) with us too (they had a great day btw). It was kinda difficult on the tube with them, as they get very hot due to their squashed face but apart from that it was a really good day. We started off with a bit of lunch, then moved on to snog (got my pic taken for a fashion mag) and walked from their to Tottenham Court Road. However, there was a huge crowd waiting to get on to the train and there was no way we were gonna do that to Betty and Rupert and so we walked to Holborn and finalllly got home.
Even though it was a long day, I still found a place and energy to take some pics of what I was wearing today. It was the perfect weather for layering but also ripped jeans and I definitely looove these jeans from Top Shop. They are a very pale grey which is unusual as the majority of ripped jeans around these days are blue or white. I purchased the top very recently from H&M and I love its leather detail and mix of fabric. Plus, since it is very thin, it is extremely comfy so I guess it is gonna be featured again in betty's boutique. Similarly, the shopper is also a very recent purchase from pull&bear and I haven't been able to put it down since I got it. It is extremely spacious, soft and adds style to any outfit in a heart beat with its leather body and plastic rim.

And that's all I have to say about today's outfit. Right now I am chilling with a cup of tea, trying to recover from the long day I had, while Betty and Rupert are snoring the night away.
I hope you like it and I hope you had great day too today.

thanks for reading






No comments: